Granular Scatter Bait
Whitmire Micro-Gen intorduces an effective long-lasting granular scatter bait for ants, cockroaches, crickets and other occasional invaders.
MotherEarth Granular Scatter Bait is based on proven technology derived from the earth and offers long-lasting, broad-spectrum control for preventative and curative treatments. The active ingredient, boric acid, is mined directly from the earth and combined with a granular bait matrix consisting of a complex blend of attractants for superior acceptance. This matrix also protects the active ingredient so that it is there when needed.
Boric acid has a long history of use in the pest control industry. Since this active ingredient targets the insect's metabolism, pests cant' develop resistance, making it particularly well suited for ants, cockroaches, crickets and silverfish and other occasional invaders.
Beneficial features for both you and your customers
- Attractive bait matrix for broad-spectrum control
- Granular bait for long lasting proection and easy application
- Active ingredient is mined directly from Morther Earth
- Odorless and non-staining
- Low mammalian toxicity
For use in and around a wide variety of locations
- Homes and apartments
- Restaurants and other businesses
- Public and private institutions as well as schools
- Other senseitive accounts
- Active ingredient: 5% Boric Acid
- Signal word: CAUTION
- Sizes: 4 x4 lbs. and 1 x 40 lbs.
- For perimeter treatments: spread bait at a rate of 4-6 oz/100ft. in a band at least 2 ft. wide around foundations, patios, driveways, sidewalks, entrances, and other areas where insects are present
- Food area applications are limited to Crack & Crevice treatments only
- Do not contaminate this product with other pesticides
- Great for sensitve accounts
Please visit their website for additional information: www.wmmg.com/MotherEarth